Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011. Let's Wrap It Up.

Well 2011 was a huge year in my life. How'd it go for you? The biggest part, of course, was SPAIN and my life, friends, adopted family, travels, cafés, and adventures that existed in my beautiful city of Sevilla. (Yes, I'm still calling it my city. I refuse to let it go yet.) I spent my first summer out of Wisconsin, started my senior year, strengthened a few old friendships, and made some new ones. I got my first car, finished my last soccer season, and cut those blasted bangs back in my hair again. As I posted a few days ago, this blog has been one of my favorite developments of this year. I think this post was my favorite of the semester because of how honest it forced me to be. You can't lie to your blog, my friends. It's just not polite.

Another thing I've TRIED to do this year is step up my style just a tad. After a slight obsession with fashion bloggers, I decided that looking cute just makes life happier. It makes every day a little more of an event. So here are a few outfits from the end of 2011 that I've been saving up just for you.

Can't get enough of that orange cardigan this winter
Anna wore heels! Remember this day!
Frumpy-chic. Yes, I just coined that phrase
for my own purposes. Like for this outfit.  
My choir concert outfit. Wore it under a  choir robe.
I took a picture so SOMEONE could see it.
My favorite new shirt. American Eagle.
From Marshall's. 8 bucks.
Presh smile isn't it? British man outfit. 
I missed those high-waisted bell-bottoms!
Hoe-down anyone?
My Christmas Eve church outfit.
Skirt was $7.00 from H&M. A Christmas miracle!
And now, finally, because she is my style and life icon/inspiration, here is a little Zooey D to brighten up your New Year's Eve with her adorable self and beautiful voice. What are you doing for New Year's Eve? I'm going to party like it's 2011. Because it is.

2 comments:

  1. Christmas Eve outfit was/is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Sam said that, but I concur :). Remind me to get him his own blogger account so he'll quit posing as me.

    ReplyDelete