Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Christmas, Friends!



(Yep, went with the Happy in my greeting instead of the Merry. John and Yoko just inspired me to diversify a little bit.)

Readers, have yourself a fabulous day with family, friends, food, and football (Go Pack)! In the midst of all that stuff let's not forget the person this whole Christmas shin dig celebrates in the first place, okay? I love Christmas for that constant reminder and the joy it brings to my mind during the daily shuffle of this time of year. How wonderful is this life we have because of who Christmas stands for?! It's so sweet it gives me goosebumps if I think about it for too long.

For your general enjoyment, I thought I'd share one of my favorite you-tubers. His name is Mike Tompkins and puts together music videos only using his own voice as accompaniment. Nothing else. It's really cool.

(And to all my Spanish friends out there...¡Feliz Navidad para ti y tuyo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment