Saturday, October 29, 2011

She Bangs


(Yep, I went there.)

Well, people, the deed is done. Anna getting bangs may not be a big event to the average onlooker, but let me tell you, this is a BIG deal (but it really isn't). I probably go over this stupid debate - to cut, or not to cut - every year. (I pondered this decision on the blog already here.) And then once the decision has been made, I second guess myself for another two weeks until I schedule the appointment in a moment of weakness. Such a tortured life I lead.

So here is the picture (I didn't have one so I went with the outfit pic I took today) of the finished result!

I feel very much like myself again. If you would ask me how I feel today, I would say "Anna-y." I hope that everyone feels very "(your name)-y" today as well. It's a good feeling.

2 comments:

  1. Love the bangs! Each and every time you do it. You always look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ricky Martin wrote that song for exactly this purpose.

    ReplyDelete