Friday, March 16, 2012

That's a NICE Boulder


Shoutouts to Shrek for the original quote for my title, and Sam Staal for his incessant repeating of said quote. On Thursday, we went to Red Rocks (I had to see such an epic concert venue!) on our way to Boulder, CO for the day. First of all, I've added seeing a concert at Red Rocks to my bucket list. It is a breathtaking place. We then made our way to Boulder for some delicious lunch, fun shopping, and INTERESTING people watching. In these parts smoking marijuana is legal as long as you have a prescription for it. I'm going out on a limb and guessing that most everyone here has a friend with a prescription. There was some janky stuff going on with these people, but hey, at least they were happy, right? Tomorrow (Saturday) we head back for the south suburbs of Chicago. While I am excited to not be paying money to be on a vacation, the blissful knowledge that I have no work or school obligations will be severely missed. Being on a road trip and exploring a new place with some of my best friends has been an awesome experience. I'm also excited to get back to the other members of the Trinity crew and hear about their breaks. It's been a fabulous way to spend my last spring break in college. I'll recap in a few days with some of my favorite quotes, roadtrip songs, and memories from the trip!

Hey layyydiesss
The official Boulder, CO boulder
Best chicken tortilla soup of my life
Shirtless men, moose statues, and rainbow legwarmers. Why not?
There were tons of adorable shops. I could've bought everything in here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment