Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Downtown Denvah

I like saying "Denver" in a low, gravelly "DEN-VAH!" for emphasis. While we got our wilderness fix yesterday, today we ventured into the city for lots of walking, wandering, exploring, and soaking up the sunshine. We left the house before noon and ate lunch at the ORIGINAL Chipotle (this is a big deal to us; an unnatural percentage of our meals out at Trinity take place at Chipotle), and headed downtown afterwards. After all afternoon out, we finished the night at the Pepsi Center for a Nuggets-Hawks game. Our seats were awesome. And by awesome I mean they were the third from the very top and cost us $5.00 each.
We make the boys take lots of pictures of us.
These pictures were just from today's afternoon activities. We are currently all laying around,  as tired as ever from walking all day. Tonight will have to be a good night of sleep, because tomorrow we are skiing all day long. While I am seriously excited for this adventure, I AM TERRIFIED. I don't happen to be the most coordinated, graceful person on earth and I've only ever gone once in eighth grade. I'll let you know how it goes. Who knows, maybe I'll be the next Picabo Street?! Or maybe not and I'll be content with conquering the bunny hill. That too.

Medicinal Marijuana. Hmmmm. I saw a lot of people with prescriptions.


Wanna sip? I have so much love for Jamba Juice. 
It's just not vacation without a Forever 21 purchase.
Gigi's cupcake stand
Karley and I split one

No comments:

Post a Comment