Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tease

One of my favorite Spain purchases - this dress. 
I think it kind of makes me look taller, which I don't need, but oh well. 

This spring has been a big tease. It lures me in with its 80 degree weeks and then TURNS on me today and says: "Thought you could wear skirts and dresses every day? Think again, fool!" (Read that in Anthony Hopkins' voice to make it sound more sinister.) This morning was a particularly rough reinitiation with the cold, as the heat on our house doesn't seem to want to work. Then, my shower decided to be cold too just for a double whammy. 60 degree house + 50 degree shower = Anna wearing her winter coat in March. So fashionable, all the time. I know. 

Pretty sure I should be living in 1948 riding a bicycle through town in this skirt.
This Anthro skirt reminds me of my
Grandma Gesch. 
I have a habit of putting this white t-shirt
under everything else I own.
Got these sandals for my friend Clara's wedding
and they are awesome. Like I'm walking on a pillow.
Except the pillow is a pair of shoes. 
This necklace was a miracle. It was my favorite
and then I lost it. And then it was on sale again
at American Eagle and I had a coupon. Fate!
This skirt has a tendency to fly up in the wind.
Kind of conducive to awkward moments. Gotta watch it.
Another Spain purchase. How I miss that place. Sigh.
When we were in Colorado Karley was wearing
jeans like this. An old man asked her, "Are you
having a spiritual experience? Because your jeans are holy."
I'm the worst about buying jewelry, but I recently picked up this
gold feather cuff. Since I have no idea how to accessorize, prepare
to see it in just about every other outfit pic.
Wore this to present my paper at an undergraduate
literary conference. Yes, I'm hip. 
Up at 6:30 on a Saturday. That's a dedicated English major if I ever saw one.
Annnnd back in boots after a week of summer
weather. Props to my friend Lauren for letting
me swipe the shirt. 
Wind blew my hair and created this moment. Aww.

No comments:

Post a Comment