Saturday, March 10, 2012

Crisp

I have been LOVING the hints of beautiful weather that show up here and there lately! Even on the cold-ish windy days, the sun is shining, the air is crisp, and I am a happy camper. Crisp  happens to be one of my favorite words (its onomatopoetic quality is so choice), and I get to use it twice during the year to describe the weather: March and September. I love getting dressed in spring  -  so here are a few of my favorite outfits from the last few weeks!

Dress from Spain, everything else from Forever 21. 
Loving the bright colors 
A little Minnie Mouse, but we'll roll with it. 
My favorite new item of clothing! Used a gift card on hot pink pants ow ow!
Usually not into pink, but these spoke to me. 
Boots, tights, shorts, and a tucked-in shirt?
WHO DO I THINK I AM?! 
Didn't even wear a coat this day. Aaaa.
Yeah, I wore a tutu to church. What are
you gonna do about it!?
I bought these heels for flamenca class. Then
dropped out of the class. But I kept the shoes. 
I need some new background scenery. I realize.  
 
Flannels. So Wisconsin. 
Looks like I'm ready for some
line dancing. Yeesh. 
I love all the eyelets cut out on this
dress/tunic/thing from H&M.  
Windy city.

No comments:

Post a Comment