Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Come Fly With Me

Codi, Julia, Megan, Emily, Chloe, and I in Toledo in March
I could not be more excited right now. In just 12 short hours, I will be boarding a plane from Midway to LAX to visit some great people. I'm staying in Santa Barbara, California with some of my best friends from my semester in Spain this past spring (some of whom are pictured above)!

I'm not sure if any of you guys feel this way or not, but when you have a life-changing experience, you really hold dear those who were around you for that change. This is why I'm particularly excited. It has been WAY too long since I've seen these girls. And they knew me in Spain, which was a very special time in my life. I just love me a good reunion!

(As for the 30x30 challenge, the temperature out there may cause some problems with my outfit choices. I'm going to incorporate as many 30x30 pieces as possible, and still get a picture each day of my outfit. I'll let you be the judge!)

No comments:

Post a Comment