Sunday, October 16, 2011

30x30 Week 2 Outfits! (Minus a few?)

Hello there! I am back from my wonderful visit to friends in California! I will definitely be posting about that later this week, but I'm holding you all (or maybe just my Mom) in suspense until I get it up. For now, here are my 30x30 challenge outfits. I admit, I had to make a few exceptions with this past weekend. The 80 degree Santa Barbara weather didn't really cooperate with my Midwest-in-October clothing pieces, so there is probably going to be a few days missing. Here are the days I was in Illinois. Days 3 and 5 were my favorite this week fo SHO.

Day 1 
Day 2 
Day 3 
Day 4 
Day 5
And can I just say that I definitely have a high-heel allergy? Honestly, I'm such a wuss with those things. And they hurt SO BAD. Props to all you divas who pull them off on a regular basis.

2 comments:

  1. I know I'm a guy, but I think this is a really cool challenge. It's fun to see someone who has some fashion sense put together something like this for a month. Doesn't hurt that you can pull them all off too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jordan! I am trying to find that inner Kendi within :) (here is her site: http://kendieveryday.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete