Saturday, October 22, 2011

El Mejor Fin De Semana


Well, my friends, it just doesn't get much better than escaping the Chicago rain for Santa Barbara, California and the people who live there. Last weekend I had an awesome time reuniting with my friends from my semester in Spain who all go to Westmont College in California. (Last weekend I discovered this song. And I gotta say, there is nothing better than blasting this with the windows down and cruising along the coast.)

Santa Barbara is a beautiful city, the weather was perfect, and being reunited was amazing. I arrived on Thursday and flew back very early Sunday morning. In that time I fit in a lot of seeing people, eating, dressing up, making dinner, eating, seeing the area, and then let's round off that list with a healthy dose of more eating. I ate a lot. But I don't even care. It was wonderful. I felt like my good old Spanish Anna self again and these lovely ladies are wonderful hostesses. Check out the slideshow below for pictures of the people and, of course, the food.
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment