Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hair and There

I'm debating a new haircut after soccer season. (Ends this week!)

I go through this RIDICulous process every fall. After having cut my bangs the previous year, I spend all spring and summer growing them out. Then I get antsy and have to cut the bangs in again. Rinse and Repeat. 

Last year, I chopped all my hair altogether into a bob, which was cute for awhile, but my time in Spain still has me wanting long flowing hair. So these are a few pictures of what I'm thinking I want. I think it's time for the bangs to come back! 



PS. You like my pun-tastic title? Or does it make you want to Curl up and Dye? It may seem dumb to you, but I think it's hair-larious. Like I'm some sort of big wig with these. Don't make fun of me or you'll have the devil toupee. 

Okay I'm done. Sorry. I'm through with the stupid puns from hair on out.  

1 comment:

  1. Great puns. I was trying to comb up with a touche/toupee joke, but I couldn't.

    ReplyDelete