Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Four Eyes

Help me help you. Help me help you! (1996 movie reference.)

I thought I'd help you out. Who doesn't need a little tip every now and then? I'm going to pass along one of my favorite deals in existence. Want some prescription glasses? Okay how about for twenty bucks?

They're from Zennioptical.com. Just type in your prescription, wait about three weeks, and voila. You have some brand-spanking-new glasses that make your day a little brighter. These are my latest:


I'm loving these. My first pair was also oversized, and my Spanish brother, Jose Antonio, said that the big frames made me look like a journalist from New York. However, those didn't last the test of time on all those flights and suitcases last semester. So, to fill my hipster desires, I ordered this pair for the new school year. I feel smarter already. 

(Also, anyone else notice how the print of my shirt is way too similar to the print of the couch? Classy.) 

1 comment:

  1. If you are in the market for a brand new pair of glasses for the holidays for your loved ones or just for yourself, you might also want to check out GlassesShop.com - the site features collections of eyeglasses, sunglasses, frames and lenses and everything in between at huge markdowns.

    ReplyDelete