Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Things That Happened Today.

Today is September 14. It's kind of a big deal. On this day, George Frideric Handel finished the Messiah, the MLB '94 season was cancelled because of the strike, and Estonia joined the European Union. On this day, Amy Winehouse was born and Grace Kelly died. Here's what else happened today:

- I wore this outfit:
- And this ring: 


- Karley, my wonderful roommate, made this monkey bread for everyone to share:
- My 6 AM soccer practice was cancelled. Hello, extra 2 hours of sleep! 

- I had a day packed with classes and gave a presentation.

- Chipotle ran a Buy One Get One free deal for Trinity Students. I went there along with everyone else I know to cash in for some delectable tacos. DELISH!
- OH. And I got a text this morning from my mom that commemorated something else that happened on this day:

"22 years ago at 2:21 AM you made us very happy and have been doing so ever since. We love you and hope you have a great birthday."

No offense to Estonia, but I think that text was the best thing to ever happen on September 14.

1 comment:

  1. i totally missed your birthday. sorry about that. Your mom's text is #winning.

    ReplyDelete