Sunday, September 18, 2011

Come Together

This weekend had some great moments. For my senior year, I am living in a house with five of my best friends. You'd think as roommates that we'd see each other constantly, but with six different class, sports, work, and friend schedules, this past Friday was the first time we could all actually hang out together. And I just love togetherness.


Needless to say, it was fabulous. We hit up Naperville, a presh small city about an hour west of where we go to school. We had Mongolian grill for dinner, got our fix of Starbucks (por supuesto), browsed the cute shops, and and generally walked around aimlessly. It was a nice escape from the realities and to-do lists we had waiting back at home that needed to be checked off before Monday. Heck, even now I'm using this blog post to further prolong the commencement of my physics homework. Wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment