Sunday, September 18, 2011

Amateur

Sometimes writing a blog makes you think you're all hip and trendy like the rest of the young, knowledgeable, professional world. First of all, I'm not a professional (yet), and second, I am not all that knowledgeable, hip, or trendy like I might think sometimes. On the last post alone, it took me eighty years (slight exaggeration) to get the collage of pictures together, spent more time than I'd like to admit on formatting issues that wouldn't seem to work out, and kept uploading the wrong pictures. Plus, my burgeoning inner fashion blogger is not as glamorous as she looks, because my self-timer pics leave a lot to be desired. Just check out the beauties I took last week - I didn't know I took them until I uploaded them from my camera:

...SO. 

I will learn to work at the self-timer pics. Especially since you will see many more outfits documented in October due to a little blogging challenge that my friend and I are taking up for one month. (If you are curious about the challenge, check it out here. More on that later) Until the day I'm a profesh blogger, you're just going to have to cut me some slack, Jack! Maybe when that day comes I'll stop using abbrevs in my writing too. 

Actually, I PROBS won't ever stop using those. Let's be real. 

1 comment:

  1. i'm looking forward to the outfit posts! Try taking your pics on your porch like the first day of school one. I usually set my camera on a ledge, or in a bind I'll tie it to something (fence post, tree branch, etc) and set the self timer. Take 3-5 different shots from different angles and proximity and then pick which ones to post. You'll get it!

    ps I love that skirt.

    ReplyDelete