Sunday, September 25, 2011

Get Up For Seconds

This weekend I revved up my little VW bug to get myself back up to Wisconsin. The normally 3 hour commute took only 2.5! (Don't tell my insurance agent that fact.) 'Twas a special occasion. My dear friend, Clara, was celebrating her wedding a second time! I stood up for her this summer as a bridesmaid for her July 2nd ceremony in Tennessee...


don't mind the apron - they had barbecue for dinner! 

..and she and her husband Dave wanted to include those family friends in Wisconsin who couldn't make the trip this summer to celebrate their new beginning. We had a nice little afternoon of friends, family, pie, more pie, chit chat, and did I mention pie? I'll just say I had pie. I'm not going to tell you how many. Could have just been 1 piece, could have been 22 pieces. You'll never know. I mean, I was there for three whole hours. I think that cerca one piece per hour is a good rule for pie intake. Seeing good friends while getting seconds on wedding fun and apple pie? Not too shabby. 


i love reunions with this one

hometown faves

1 comment:

  1. you and clara both look beautiful! looks like lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete