Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Rehab

Well I've admitted to a few obsessions before, but now I'm also realizing I have addictions. Things I can't stop even if I try. One problem I have is with orange tic tacs. I keep on popping those things. It's alarming. And noisy.

Another addiction I've had for awhile now is to these stupid little internet memes. They take one idea (I've labeled the pictures for their generic title) and run with it for lots of laughs. My roommate Lauren introduced me to the phenomenon last summer when she was scouring reddit.com on a daily, nay, hourly, basis. She always knows what's cool before I do. They are all over, and you have probably seen plenty of these yourself, but I have to share a few of my favorites. They're too good not to. Beware, enter a meme website at the risk of your to-do list. They aren't conducive to accomplishing things.

First World Problems. The hardships we Americans face daily.
Philosoraptor always ponders those great questions. 
Success kid gets those lucky breaks we all dream of.
Conspiracy Keanu blows my mind again. 
Caring Husky there to lend a paw.
Karate Kyle had some awkward phases in
middle school, but he is sure to get the last laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment