Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Art of Getting By

Channeling a little bit of Dorothy with this ensem. 
I've been kind of going nuts with the recent death of my point-and-shoot camera. She has been a loyal friend over these past three years, especially when I put her through the ringer during my semester abroad. I stuffed her in backpacks, purses, and pockets. I dropped her more than the average functional adult should drop an item. I really shouldn't be trusted with nice things. But alas, in the few weeks since she went to camera heaven (where all those family pets are frolicking right now) I haven't been able to take outfit pictures. This means that I have not all that much motivation to look cute, ever. I've been getting by without the outfit pictures, but it just doesn't work for me. You know, sort of been going for that "freshly woken up" look lately. Maybe a little too literally. I'll work on that. In the meantime, here are the last outfits taken on my late camera's card. I shall miss thee, Sony Cybershot. Thou hast served me well.

I'm starting to wear these TOMS out, so I'm thinking the next birthday wishlist
will include another pair. So stinking comfortable.
Karley's dress that I borrowed. My heels. 
These shoes make me eighty feet tall. 
Team Lindsay
Jackie had these shirts made
for Lindsay last summer. 
Love sunny days.
Hard to see, but those are corduroys. Yes.
Amazing pair of shoes my German relatives bought for me last spring. 
I go through grunge phases, okay? 
Let's break out the Nirvana. 
This weekend I go home for my friend Kayla's wedding! I'm all (spray)tanned and ready to wear her bright yellow bridesmaid dress and cannot wait to be there for her big day. Amazing that I'm old enough to have good friends getting married, right?! Yeesh. She and her fiance are a riot, and the other bridesmaids are some of my best friends as well. It's gonna be a good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment