Monday, April 16, 2012

Latest Excursions

With the end-of-year frenzy, I've been a tad neglectful of my blog just because, well, LIFE IS NUTS! I have some very exciting news that I get to go public with next week (AAHHH :D) so stay tuned for that goodness. I've still been wearing some cool outfits that I love, but alas, cannot post pictures to tell the blogosphere about them because my point-and-shoot camera is broken. Oh well. Good thing my mother has an old one that she doesn't use anymore, so I'll be picking that up next week. More outfits will be documented thereafter. In the near future I have a dear friend's wedding, more roadtrips, and lots of good times coming up. Life is moving so quickly that it's starting to make my head spin. I think I like the pace for now. It's fun. Here's an update (pictures are mostly stolen from friends) about where I've been these days.

Karley, Karyn and I drove out to Iowa to visit THE beautiful Liz
VanDrunen and other friends. Worth the 9 hour drive, fa SHO!
My car's coolant light was flashing on the ride home. It turns out
to be just a testy light, but I felt like an expert checking out the hood.
Stunnas.
Out for lunch with Nicole and Sam, two of my Wisconsin
favorites. I can't express to you how much they make me laugh! 
A huge group of our friends over at la casa de Mel (my sasstastic
roomie) for Sunday lunch and backyard festivities.  
Five of us went out to Naperville for the night last Saturday!
As you can see, spring means being out and about, which I love. Makes me wanna haul all these fun people back to Sevilla with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment