Monday, January 9, 2012

Fear Factor

Okay, not really. But last night, I accomplished something. I ate an oyster. These are slimy, raw, gelatinous little creatures that are fastened tightly to their shell. You take a fork and unfasten them so they are just chilling in their gross juices. And then you slurp it up, and swallow it whole, like a shot. I added some tabasco sauce for my personal preference, my sister-in-law opted for horse radish. Here's a vid. Ate those oysters like a boss.



This is what they look like up close:

And here are the other, more aesthetically pleasing things I've been consuming on this Florida family vacay:

Blue coconut margarita
Not food. My dad and I. 
Coconut shrimp with a raspberry dipping sauce. I guess I was
in a coconut phase. 
Sesame tuna. Mmmm.
Just delish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment