Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pannadora Radio ©: The Good Mood Songs

I've done a Pannadora Radio © edition once before and I've decided to cook up another little list of favorites for your general enjoyment. Lately, an issue of hot debate has been the pre-Thanksgiving-Christmas-music-enthusiasts. Some people are jumping the gun on the Christmas music this year. While on one hand I can relate to the pure bliss that follows the sweet sounds of Nat King ColeMariah Carey, and Frank Sinatra, on the other hand I can see the maddening senselessness of hearing this song every hour, on the hour.

So we have a problem. We want the happiness and general atmosphere of cheer that accompanies Christmas music, but NOT the loss of sanity with too much of a good thing. I have your solution.

Behold, the Good Mood playlist. These are some songs that will guarantee you the happiness you crave. I can't help but immediately smile when one of these comes on. This should hold you over until the day after Thanksgiving when Rudolph can prance freely through the radio waves once again. 

1. You Make My Dreams Come True - Hall & Oates (check out the video below - this may be the best of them all.)
2. Dog Days are Over - Florence and the Machine (this was in my first playlist post, but it's THAT good.)
3. Feeling This - Blink 182
4. Valerie - Amy Winehouse 
5. Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield 
6. Say Hey (I Love You) - Michael Franti & Spearhead
7. Photograph - Weezer
8. Anthem Part II - Blink 182
9. 500 Miles - The Proclaimers (Scottish twin brother singing duo? Sign me up!) 
10. What I Got - Sublime
11. Annie Waits - Ben Folds (Or change this to "Anna waits" for an extra bonus)
12. George Michael - Faith
13. Separate Ways - Journey
14. Cecilia - Simon and Garfunkel
15. Baby One More Time - Britney Spears (Don't act like you don't love this one.) 
16. The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
17. Hey Ya - Outkast (Lend me some sugar. I am your neighbor.)
18. Beautiful Day - U2
19. I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness (justlistentotherhythmofmyheart!)
20. Yellow Submarine - The Beatles

You're Welcome. Go forth and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment