Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30x30 Wrap Up - It's Done!

So, in case you are just coming in now, from October 1-30 I put on my own little 30 x 30 challenge in the tradition of fashion blogger Kendi. She is really great at mixing and matching different pieces, and so I thought I'd give it a shot of my own! This is a challenge where you select 30 items of clothing (including shoes) and put together outfits with only those pieces for thirty days. While I missed a few days while visiting friends in California due to the 80 degree weather, I followed the rules completely. Here is a visual recap of all my outfits:
All in all, I'd say it was a success! Let's be real, I am definitely glad to have the rest of my closet back. Yesterday I wore a sweatshirt to class for the first time in a month. It felt good. But the challenge has definitely taught me that the possibilities are endless with just a touch of thought and creativity. If anyone is looking to do a little challenge of their own, I'll be happy to help pick out your 30 items! 

As for me, I'll put off another challenge for awhile until all my other clothes and shoes feel properly loved and appreciated. I think my beloved Sambas and track jackets were starting to develop abandonment issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment