Monday, November 28, 2011

The Latest Looks

No, I haven't ceased putting outfits together completely since the culmination of the 30 for 30 challenge, I promise! Here are a few outfits I've been wearing whilst running around Trinity's campus and even a few from the rolling hills of Wisconsin.
#1: These boots and cardigan are my faves right now. 
#2: Nerdy chic. Love the old-school stripes.
#3: 'Twas a windy day, if you can't tell.
#4: Ready for church at Grandma's house.
#5: My brother's photog debut
#6: Had to show you the detail of this awesome Anthro skirt
#7: Too late to wear white? To the labor-day-rule
I say: take that! 
#8: My favorite hairstyle of the week. About as
adventurous as I get these days. I'll be braver in the future.
#9: Ready for church at home for Thanksgiving.
Don't mind the messy room, focus on the cute dress.
#10: I got sick of setting up self-timers, apparently.
My new plaid flannel for winter. Yay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment