Thursday, August 2, 2012

More Firsts

Last August I started up blogging again after a summer off. I had started this whole thing as a way to document my semester abroad in Sevilla, and then continued to do so for my senior year of college. My first post was entitled "A Last First" because I thought it was going to be my last first day of school ever. Well. Turns out that I had at least two more first days ahead of me, maybe even more. Who would've thunk?! 

It's Gesch family tradition to take pics on the first day of school. In college I kept it going by sending my dad a picture on each first day. I couldn't stop the streak this year. Even though my mind was in a million different places, I had to take a second to snap this first day too. I hope I look a little more professional in my last picture. Here's my last five first days of school!
Freshman year of college. Yes, those are
posters of James Dean, Cristiano Rinaldo, and Batman. 
The first year of bangs. Sophomore year.
Junior year. I'm seeing here that I have hair schizophrenia. 
Senior year in front of my house. Ahh the fabulous memories. 
Was so hectic that I had to take a selfie (go ahead and judge.)
This is after school so the hair is a hot mess, but notice
the smile? That means the first day was a good one.

1 comment: