Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It's Happening.

Tomorrow is the first day of school.

!!!!!

And no I don't have pictures. My life is too much of a hot mess to take any pictures right now.

And no I don't have any thoughts that are all that profound. Just staring at my calendar at that sacred date coming up tomorrow: August 1. The date I've had marked off since April as one of the biggest days of my year.

I probably should feel frantic, but I don't. Probably because ignorance is bliss. If I REALLY knew what I was in for, I wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight. We've only had a week in our classroom to set up and I am FAR from sure of what tomorrow will really look like. I can't believe the time has gone so fast and that, somehow, I begin tomorrow. Am I ready?

Well, it doesn't matter.

Because ready or not, here they come. Room 27 is open for business tomorrow morning at 8:00!

No comments:

Post a Comment