Monday, April 25, 2011

Gesch where I went last week!

Renate and I in Landshut
Oh my Gesch! (That was for you, Steve Krygsheld) Last week I left Sevilla to visit the relatives in the Munich area. This little Gesch-together was a fabulous time to reconnect with the European family members. I went to various and sundry places in Bavaria such as Metten, Passau, Landshut, Tiefenbach, Chiemsee, and two trips to Salzburg. They spoiled me rotten. The food. Oh the food. I had a quality steak for the first time in forever. And a brat. A real brat. Beautiful. Jealous you can't have such a prestigious last name? Well, I Gesch you'll just have to look at the pictures and dream.

3 comments:

  1. Your photos are lovely!! It looks like you had a fantastic time!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same thought with Elke's rooms - they must be out of a magazine.

    Also, could you create a soundtrack for my general life? I think you've got a talent at song selection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. alex - funny you should say that...coming up soon is a playlist post i wrote on sunday. stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete