Thursday, March 3, 2011

Canary Pit-chas



(In case you were wondering, the title is meant to be in a British accent. Just for fun.) Here are some pictures of this past weekend. While we spent a lot of time at the beach, I did not spend too much time taking my camera out in that location. Reason? Let's just say the people at the beach are VERY comfortable with their physiques. TOO comfortable. [And before all you annoying "SCORE! Nude beaches in Europe brahh!" types get to high-fiving one another, let's consider exactly WHO is going topless on these beaches. Not the Sports Illustrated swimsuit model lineup, I can tell you that much.] Blech. Best left to the imagination, OR just not at all. Even so, great times were had by all! 

4 comments:

  1. This looks awful.* I need to get to a beach ASAP.

    *See last post of Rudi - I will join his efforts at least in the context of this blog to "flip" the term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way: I second your comments about the special beaches. When we lived in Noordwijk, we had an entire beach soccer game canceled by one 65 year old woman. We took our soccer ball and ran home. I was afraid I was scarred for life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed that the guy behind you in the plane looks just like Frank Torino - the Elvis impersonator from Fort Meyers! Coincidence? Perhaps.

    ReplyDelete