Sunday, April 14, 2013

April Showers

IMG_1856
Tulips. 
Friends. It's finally here: Karleypalooza 2013. We've hit wedding season at full speed and we are not looking back. This weekend of bridal showers marked the commencement of the march to May 25 and the goodness that will be Karley's wedding. Oh, I suppose it's Sam's wedding too. That too. But I am beyond excited for the chaos to begin and the buildup to start. The aunts on the VanDrunen side put together an absolutely great shower for Karley, complete with table themes, cupcake displays, Dutch details in the decorations, great food, and fifty attendees. It was held in the basement (I use the word basement  lightly because it is far from dingy and dirty like the word imples) at my grandma's church which has a great facility. Karley and Sam got tons of cool presents and I'd say a good 43% of the gifts were cupcake-themed. Once they're married I plan on getting a sugar high with every visit. 

Stay tuned for future festivities, including the bachelorette weekend in May. It's going down. 

IMG_1881
Sam came to experience the gift opening.
IMG_1861
The amazing dessert table. 
IMG_1927
Karley and all the aunts who threw the shower for her. 
IMG_1939
Oh my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment