Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What My Parents and I Talk About When We Go Out to Eat

Brian Gesch shares candid thoughts (does he ever share thoughts that aren't candid?) on pop culture icon and female rapper Nicki Minaj: the reason why he believes his once-beloved American Idol is now unwatchable. The following is a direct quote, taken from our dinner conversation at Rupp's in Sheboygan when I was home visiting last weekend.

634.minaj.mh.092812

That Nicki Minaj is so SO unlikeable. She is the MOST unlikeable person. She's either on drugs or something else because she's got this "neahhhh neahhhh neahhh" kind of whine-voice that she uses. ZERO appeal. That one, that judge, is dead to me. I now have absolutely no desire to watch the show. For goodness sakes, get Usher in there! He'd be a much better judge. He's got personality! Now THERE'S your guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment