Thursday, February 28, 2013

Stuff Students Say: February Edition

Here it is. The last day of the month. Flooded with 7, 8, and 9-year-old goodness. They drove me absolutely crazy today (I was having flashbacks of August come back to me in a few moments where I had to close my eyes to gain composure) but I'm glad I ended my day with this post. Because sometimes they're so dang cute.

Ms. Gesch you smell like laundry.

I only use capital letters. Lowercase letters irritate me.

(On pajama day, during a show-and-tell session with her stuffed animal...)
This is my pet unicorn. Her name is Ms. Gesch.

Are you twins with Taylor Swift? 
(This was answered with the matter-of-fact reply, "Why yes. Yes I am.")

I'm 7 years old today!
Oh, Happy Birthday! I didn't know it was today, I'm sorry!
No it ain't my birthday today. But I am still 7 years old. 

Do you know what a latte is?

Are you married to Justin Beaver?
(They all think that is his actual last name.)

Me: What do you have planned for the weekend?
Student: Ohhhhhhhhh MSSSSS. GESSSSSSSCCCCHHHH I'll probably go to Cuba or something. 

Good morning Ms. Gesch! I'd know those big glasses anywhere! 

I wanna be a landlord when I grow up. Then I'm going to leave that job for the NBA. Bothadem jobs make a lotta money, that's why. 

1 comment:

  1. I had a student tell me I was brunette Taylor Swift and it made my day.

    Then one day I wore a long dress and another student told me I looked like Taylor Swift's mom...not as exciting.

    Anna I feel like we need to hang more! Forgot to exchange numbers with you at Mackenzie & Carly's bday :( Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete