Friday, November 30, 2012

Stuff Students Say: November Edition

Yet another installment of some of my favorite things that my kids say on a daily basis. These are the ones I happened to remember to write down. They are very confused with how old I am. Some of them think I'm 18, some of them think I'm 30. And then they are also perplexed as to why I don't have a husband and kids at my ripe old age of 23. I think they'd fit right in at Trinity :) 

If I was president I would help the kids and help the homeless people. (This made me cry.)

If I was president I would stop the violence. Like all the fighting. (And again.)

If I was elected president I would sit up in my office and just eat cake. All day long. Eating Cake. (This made me laugh.)

Every time I burp it smells like egg.

I got a pit bull and I can't wait to cuddle him up all afternoon. 

(A limo passes by on the street)
Look! It's Michelle Obama!

Do you know that if you lick the carpet you'll get a fuzzy tongue?


Student: Ms. Gesch you got a husband. You do. I KNOW it.
Me: No, I actually don't. You really think I have one?
Student: Ohhhhhh. No. Ok so Ms. Gesch then why don't you got no kids?

Ms. Gesch? When you die and go in the sky can you still breathe? What I'm meaning is when you with God do you still breathe? Or just not really? 


No comments:

Post a Comment