Monday, December 3, 2012

So Happy Together

IMG_0173
Sam. This chick's necklace game is always killer.  
On Saturday night I went downtown for Teach For America's Holiday party. We got to get all gussied up to hit up Macy's downtown on the ninth floor. Pretty fancy schmancy. We hung out, had drinks, danced, and just enjoyed being together again. I realize how much impact these people had on my life in such a short time when we get nights together like this. Since I'm the only Teach For America person at my school, I soak up any chance I get to be with those who are doing this crazy thing alongside of me in Chicago. Love them to pieces. Great way to start off the holiday cheer. 

IMG_0175
Julia, Colin, and Sam. Amazing teachers and human beings. We all
taught at the same school for summer school Institute. 
IMG_0178
Mackenzie. Runner and fungirl extraordinaire. These are my new glasses, BTW. 
TFA
Uh oh they're picking me up. This turned out badly. 
TFA1
Bathroom pic after a night of dancing and fun. I'd say it was a holiday party success. 

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas Party with fellow Teach for America teachers seemed to be lots of fun. "Oh to be young again"

    ReplyDelete