Saturday, November 3, 2012

Stuff Students Say: October Edition

Okay I know it's technically November right now, but these are the wonderful quotes I harvested from the 31 days in October. Most of them have to do with Halloween because it was all they had been talking about for the 31 days in October. My favorite is the last one. Although all of my great grandmothers are deceased, this child claims to think that one of them is cool. I can't argue with that. Enjoy.

Student 1: My baby sister is going to be a bloody witch for Halloween.
Student 2: A bloody Mary?

Ms. Gesch can we have a candy fight?

My mom's having a Halloween party. There's all kinds of drinks there. She told me that the kids have to go to sleep before it gets fun. 

Student: I got a turtle. When he gets old, Imma get rid of him because he won't be cute anymore. 
Teacher: What? How would YOU feel if someone got rid of you just because you weren't cute and little anymore?
Student: Ohhhhhh naww I'll always be cute. Please.

If you had to kill a snowman, how would you do it?
I'd snuggle him right up in a blanket, you stupid head. 

Do you like Lima beans?
Yes. But I neva ate 'em.

Student 1: What are you going to be for Halloween?
Student 2: A pimp. 

Ms. Gesch I betcha yo whoooollllleee family be livin up in Wisconsin Dells. 

Ms. Gesch I know your great grandma. That lady cool. 

1 comment:

  1. if you're whoooooooooollllllleeeee family is up in the wisc. dells can i get an invite? I'm lovin' the dells! : )

    ReplyDelete