Friday, May 11, 2012

I Saw The Sign

Yep. Ace of Base. That just happened.

One of my favorite things about this semester has been my SPED (Special Education) 111 class, Sign Language. I take it with one of my best friends, Mel (also roommate), and we have a BLAST. She is actually a Special Ed major, whereas I took the class solely for general interest and the credits. For our final project, we had to put together a presentation of a song with signs. While we could've chosen a slower, easier song to learn, we of course had to pick one that required an entire month of practice. You be the judge of whether it paid off or not. I'm the one who chose to wear a white shirt while filming in front of a white wall, so that floating head and arms are mine.


Yes, we chose Call Me Maybe, the bubble-gum-pop song beloved by preteen girls and Bieber nation around the world. And us. We have no shame.

Finally, here is my sign video I had to make for an end of semester project. Yep. Yikes. (Oh, as you can see, I also chopped all my hair off again! That happened too. So many happenings.)  

1 comment:

  1. you forgot karyn!! whaaaa?!
    love these sign videos. way to be talented in so many things anners. :) youda best.

    ReplyDelete