Monday, March 3, 2014

WhirlyFamily

I love the fam. Gotta say it. On Saturday my brother Rudi got together 13 of the cousins to play Whirlyball on Saturday morning followed by pizza and pop (we don't call it soda down here in Chicago apparently) and it was all just fabulous.

2014-03-01 11.51.24

Ever since I've known that Brian was "the one" it's really special to me whenever he can see my family doing what my family does best: being friends. Somehow, I think, it helps me to help him understand the girl he is with a little better. We had a blast and hung out afterward for lunch, then went our separate ways. We're all basically in our twenties and thirties now, but that childhood bond is just growing up right along with us. The two hours together went by way too quickly, but I love these kinds of times and I love this kind of togetherness.

2014-03-01 11.51.50

No comments:

Post a Comment