Sunday, March 2, 2014

Stuff Students Say: February Edition

Here are this month's faves from my fave little people.

This piece of paper costs me 200,000 dollars. My daddy told me that. 

Ms. Gesch I'm going to tell everyone that you have a boyfriend.

I wish it was always Valentine's Day because I always love you.

(During a Guided Reading session)
Is Amelia Earhart dead? Because she coulda hid her plane in the ocean and swam away and that's why nobody found her. 

Ms. Gesch you talk like Hannah Montana.

(When I put my hair in a ponytail at the end of the day)
You look better with that updo.

Student: Do you love me?
Me: Yes I do.
Student: Of course you do!

Student: Ms. Gesch you got a wife? 
Me: No.
Student: But I thought you said you were getting married!
Me: Yeah but I'm getting married to a boy so he would be my husband.
Student: Ohhh so YOU the wife and HE the boy husband? These words are all different.

Koalas can have babies?!?

Ms. Gesch every time I go to work on my reading my legs hurt so that's why I have to play on the computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment