Monday, February 6, 2012

Jen-nay

Yes. I am wearing high heeled furry boots. What up! I feel so Beyonce in these!
Sweater's from Banana for $15.00 and the boots from Target for $8.00.
Somewhere, a Dutch mom is crying a tear of thrifty happiness. 

Yay an outfit post! Here are a few more ensembles that I've been wearing these days. I'm trying to pick and wear clothes in different combinations than I usually do. Winter is great for that because of all those layering opportunities as well as weird weather shifts. One day I'm prancing around without a jacket, the next my eyes are watering as I battle headfirst into freezing wind. Chicago's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. Sometimes, I guess there just aren't enough rocks. I'm sorry I had to fight in the middle of your Black Panther party. I must've drank me fifteen Dr. Peppers. 

Whew. Sorry about that one. If you didn't understand the last half of that paragraph or the title to this post you need to go watch Forrest Gump STAT. It should be on the required movie watching list to be an American. Wait, is there a list? Well then it's on MY list. 

Favorite new shirt/dress thing. Wearing
it next time with tights if it's not too scandalous.
Oh and I got it at Urban Outfitters marked down from $100.00
all the way to $15. Okay. I'm done bragging up my steals, I promise.
My favorite new shirt! I feel so professional in this one. 
Give me a pencil skirt to tuck this into and I'll give
you one fierce job applicant. 
Got sick of my jeans and just wore shorts.
But it's February so I wore tights too.
My friend Bre (a fashionista) wore this short/tights combo in
Spain once and I was so jealous. This one's for you Bre!
One of our few days with some of that
 white stuff still on the ground. 
'Member my Christmas boots? Me too. Thanks Mom.
I mean...Santa.

2 comments:

  1. I think a future post should feature that list of movies that all Americans must see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so jealous of how freaking adorable you are! (and sorry for creeping hard core on your blog, i heard good things and wanted to see for myself ;] )

    ReplyDelete