Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ensems

Yep, short for ensembles. Deal with the abbrevs. They probably aren't going anywhere, although I may have to keep them for my secret personal life when I grow up and become profesh. I mean professional. Here's the latest outfit post. By the way, halfway through this set of outfits I chopped ALL of my hair off.

Well not all of it, but half of it. I had an interview (waiting to hear back!) and thought my planned outfit would look cuter with shorter hair. So, the day before I called up a salon and took care of it. My compulsive decision making process is fun at times, dangerous at other times. Don't let me watch G.I. Jane or I'll get some funny haircut ideas that I KNOW I'll regret.

For now, I'm loving the shorter hair (that's finally healthy and split-end free!) plus all those minutes I save on drying it every day because it goes so much faster now. I figured out how this haircut will get me employed and lead to a successful career:

Shorter hair = less time to get ready = more sleep = happier Anna = winning personality = more hire-able candidate = eighty job offers = competitive salaries = new hobby of taking cannonballs into my pools of money. Right? Math was never my thing, but that seems pretty logical to me.

Still loving the boots.  
Ahh. Still with the long hair. 
My brother Alex got me this sweater for Christmas!
Good taste, brah. Good taste. 
The bottom of those jeans got really
slushy and soggy that day. It was a good try. 
Annnd haircut. Oooo Aaaaaah. 
H&M blazer, Forever 21 shirt,
Banana Republic skirt, Gap flats. (All cheap!)
All my pics get overexposed in the backyard. 
That scarf is cute but SO itchy. I was
DYING by the time class was over. 
Purple tights my mom got me for Christmas
sophomore year. And my favorite pair of shoes from Spain. 
Babysat in this outfit and got one big drool
splotch spanning down and affecting each
different item of clothing. Talented kids! 
Meet my Sambas. Hands down
all-time favorite shoes, ever.
Apparently I like to protest things to the camera,
which is on a self-timer. #Bloggerproblems
My "Grandma-Gesch" outfit, because she would
have worn every single thing of this outfit. I was,
you know, going for "geriatric chic."
Wind. Tyra is so jealous. 
Realizing I rock a lot of tights. Newest pair!

2 comments:

  1. girl. so great. all of them. Your stance looks natural in all of them- I can't ever seem to master that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. believe you me. not natural. so awkward all the time...the neighbor's dog started barking at me today so i grabbed my camera and sprinted inside without getting a good one! it's tough out there for a wannabe fashion blogger!

    ReplyDelete