Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Vids from Yest

In case you haven't noticed, I enjoy the abbrevs. They're so presh. And they make things so fab. I use them so much it is ridic. 


I have two videos for you from yesterday. The one above is the glorious event of opening Feria, the week-long festival and funness that I described in the post immediately before this one. They turn the lights on to the entrance at midnight on Monday, and as you can see, crowds gather to watch and then run in and dance and partake in the festivities. The one below is of my friends on the program who are poor and decided to put their talents to use on a busy shopping street to get some extra cash. Two other friends and I went to watch for 20 minutes to cheer them on. I even donated a couple cents to their open guitar case. What a good friend I am. But yes, they will be available to perform for your next big event: super sweet 16 parties, bar mitzvahs, Weight Watchers meetings, and the like. 

2 comments:

  1. how much money did they make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually think they made about 30 euros! split between 5 guys, not so fabulous, but in coins, i'd say that's pretty great.

    ReplyDelete