Thursday, January 20, 2011

Walking in Sevilla


From 6-8 this afternoon ("night" doesn't start here until after 9 pm) we split into groups of ten and took walking tours of Sevilla, led by natives of the city who are friends with the coordinators and director of our program. This was my favorite thing we've done so far because I really got to see what a beautiful city it is, apart from the one walk from my house to the school and back. Because my Spanish is so weak, I'm not really going out to places to meet people by myself yet because if I get lost and need directions I'll be sunk. So still trying to get a grip on where everything is. As you watch the video just imagine really fresh air too, because it smells awesome here.

2 comments:

  1. Good memories- I've been right there. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Night starts after 9... I would not do so well. Glad it is you and not me :)

    ReplyDelete