Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Adios!

Today is the day! My mom is coming in a few hours to pick me up, grab some lunch, and drop me off at O'Hare. I already have that sneaking suspicion that I've forgotten something.

Last night my friends and I went out to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings so I could get my last fix of Honey BBQ. When I got back to my room, my RA had made a big "We Will Miss You Anna" sign and made a cake, and the girls all got me little gifts for leaving. So, I'm feeling the love but also sad to say goodbye and miss out with some of my favorite people ever for a whole semester. I will miss you all a LOT. 

Even so, I am getting really excited to hit the road and start this thing! Peace out, Chicago.

2 comments:

  1. Adios!! Have an awesome time - we look forward to following you on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it makes me so happy that you are a B-dubs honey bbq girl. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete