Saturday, May 11, 2013

Love Letters

I have a hard job. There are, however, perks that I enjoy that get me through the weeks. One of these perks are all the millions of notes placed on my desk by little (and sometimes large) 7 and 8-year-old people. The following is a sampling from the last two months that I've kept and had to photograph before I threw them out. A few are repeat offenders, and some of them aren't all that funny, just extremely endearing to my heart that is turning to jello as I'm looking over these again.

NOTES11

Dear Miss Gesch, I've have fun on break but. I want you to have my best thing that I had. It is something that you would be happy. Here it is.  (She gave me her favorite trading card to keep after spring break). 

NOTES12

Please note that she had the courtesy to write F*** in the note. She didn't have the courtesy to censor it when she said the word originally. Next time maybe. 

NOTES10

Sorry teachers I was so bad. And I will be good next time. I will be respectful. I will be good. I will be safe. And I will do all of that a lot. 

NOTES9

NOTES8

NOTES7

In the housssseeee!!

NOTES6

I die. 

NOTES5

I am so sorry for playing during math when my teacher was helping other kids to learn math. When math time I will not play with people during math time when math time. 

NOTES4

I'm sorry I didn't do my homework. 

NOTES3

NOTES2

NOTES1

Hello! My name is Ms. Gesch and I like to play volleyball and play soccer and go out to eat and shop. I love to be pretty. VIP passes attached, to the right of my short bio. 
 

2 comments: