Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sam I am.

IMG_0129

Last weekend I had the privilege to meet up with a dear friend. Sam has been around forever. Not really, he's only 24, but for forever to me. He went to school with me at Oostburg Christian grade school, Sheboygan County Christian High, and Trinity Christian College. So yes, we're definitely Christian school kids...but I would contest some of the cool ones. Ha.

He's seen me through the awkward years and still chooses to hang out with me, which, my friends, is the mark of a true friend. He's living in Milwaukee (which I love more and more each time I visit) and doing a cool job at an urban ecology center. Yeah, one of those smart science people. We got together for breakfast at a really cool place called Comet Cafe. I felt super hip and ate some delicious eggs. I've found that good food and good company is a combination you just can't beat.

IMG_0126

IMG_0125

IMG_0133

2 comments:

  1. You guys look great, as always! Adult life looks good on ya. We definitely need to get together again SOON! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I know that guy :) I still have yet to visit him in Milwaukee though... #badbrother

    ReplyDelete