Thursday, October 18, 2012

Little Lady

Since when did Soy Joy decide to grow up and be a real person? The chubby baby is long gone.

I guess I go through this every 6 months or so, but last weekend I was home for Alex and Heidi's Wisconsin reception to celebrate their wedding with hometown friends and I could just not believe how grown up my niece Sawyer has become. She is beautiful, funny, clumsy, weird, emotional, intelligent, stubborn, and silly all at once. I love seeing the personality that she has grown into all on her own. She dragged me over to my computer for a few minutes and wanted to take funny pictures together. My favorite part of all this is that she came up with the faces we should do; I just followed her lead. It happened super quickly, but I keep looking back on these pictures and laughing my head off at her creative little ideas for faces to make.

Maybe these 5 minutes aren't that significant to the world, but they're significant to me. It's amazing to know a little person like her.

Photo 426

Photo 420

Photo 427

Photo 429

Photo 432

Photo 433

1 comment: