Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Best Camera Sniper Victim

One of my favorite pastimes over the last year has developed by all of my hours sitting shotgun in the car while Brian is driving. We clock a lot of time in the car, driving between the city for church and me, the west suburbs for Brian and his work, Indiana and the south suburbs for college friends, the north suburbs for Brian's family, and all the way up to Wisconsin for my family. It's kind of hectic. (On a regular old three day stretch, Brian put 500 miles on his car!) So one of my favorite things is to take pictures of Brian without telling him. He goes through a range of emotions: surprised, not pleased, annoyed, and bashful. I think I've captured that pretty clearly in the four picture sequence below.

It is officially WEDDING WEEK here in Anna-gesch-ville, and I am so so so excited to get married to Brian. It somehow still doesn't feel totally real as I'm writing this, munching on my cocoa puffs at 10:15 pm and alone in this apartment. I still feel like my regular old self, definitely not more manicured or glamorous or special than I usually am. I can't wait to see how my life changes, how marriage shapes me, the ways I change, and the ways I stay the same. I have a feeling that my love affair with cereal will remain a constant. Here we go, people! #whartnabywedding is on its way! 


\unnamed-4


unnamed-2


unnamed-3


unnamed-5

No comments:

Post a Comment