Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Stuff Students Say: September Edition

It's two days late. My b. My b. Enjoy the last 30 days of quoted goodness from Room 25!

Me: Stop sucking your thumb.
Student: But Ms. Gesch I like it because my thumb tastes like a sandwich.

Ms. Gesch you smell sweet. Like pancakes. 

Ain't nobody got time for apple picking.

(On our field trip to the apple orchard, there was an exhibit on bees.) Why they got us all in this  little house with all these bees?! They tryin' to kill me?!

(Referring to how old they thought I was.)
Student 1: She's 20.
Student 2: Naw she's too little to be 20.
Student 1: Okay she's 60 then. 

Student: Did I have a good day today, teacher?  
Me: You were not respectful at all today.
Student: So I had a good day then?!

(Tattling) He called me potato.

Ms. Gesch you got soft hair. Everybody should touch this hair. 

Why do you look like Taylor Swift?

I hope you have a beloved birthday.

(An apology conversation where they confessed their trespasses to one another)
Student 1: Sorry for calling your mom baldheaded.
Student 2: Sorry for calling your mom old.
Student 1: It's okay.
Student 2: Yeah it's okay too.

Ms. Gesch I'm going to bring you something real good tomorrow. Like strawberry cake. With cheese on top.

Watch out for that white lady. 

Student: Where's my mama?
Me: She's coming to pick you up soon I think.
Student: No THERE'S my mama. 
Me: Where?
Student: You right there! YOU my mama! 


2 comments: