Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Eating Out

Spring and Summer in Chicago has seen a big change in my budget. The amount alloted for food has been severely increased. And we're not talking groceries. The weather is nice and I am just throwing money out the window on restaurants. In some ways I feel guilty, but in other ways I just am embracing the goodness of getting dinner with friends.

What is it about eating together that makes us so happy? (Or, rather, makes ME so happy?) Going out to eat is quickly becoming my favorite way to spend my money. Almost over going out, concerts, or traveling (although I love all those three things of course). Without much of a summer (I go back to school in less than 2 weeks...) this has been one little way I've been making my summer feel more like a vacation.

photo-1
Jen (the roommate) at Ba Ba Reeba
photo-2
out at Native Foods (a vegan place...I'm branching out people) 
photo
Heidi came to visit!

photo-3
Sniped.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment