Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Our Place

We won't be at our apartment for Thanksgiving this weekend, which is good because that means we'll be out with friends and family, soaking up togetherness and food and jokes and football and wine. I'm excited. As great as it is to get out and socialize, lately I've been feeling so lucky to have an apartment like ours. The cool story is that our building used to be an Ovaltine Factory. Somewhere along the way it went out of business and someone got the idea to renovate it into a bunch of loft apartments. That means we have concrete factory floors, 16 foot ceilings, and all the duct work/pipes exposed. Maybe it's the Christmas spirit, maybe it's the extra dose of helpfulness via my husband to clean up when I've had lots of nights home late from work. Either way, I love this place. I think the best part is the guy I share it with. Check out our digs!

IMG_2358

IMG_2356

IMG_2355

IMG_2354

IMG_2353

IMG_2352

IMG_2350

IMG_2349

IMG_2347

IMG_2346

1 comment:

  1. I love your place! If I were kidless and had an ex-Ovaltine factory apartment, I'd be there in a heartbeat! : )

    ReplyDelete